We can convert a long URL into http://goo.gl/ABC123
Features of Google link shortener:
· This is official to make a short API support URL on Google search engine
· The user of shortening service will not need to copy the clipboard images
· There are many keyboard shortcuts are available for this service, available in chrome
· In the chrome application the context menu bar help the users and the QR Codes can make work easier for the users
· Highly customizable, and disguised style are also the part of its application
· The users of this app will be able to share with their default mail client and different services
Here is the list of search engines on which we can use the Google link shortener these are AOL Mail, Blip, Blogger, Baidu, Bebo, Bobrdobr, Digg, Diigo, Delicious, Diaspora
The users of Facebook, Google+, Twiiter, Linkdin, MySpace and Everton can also use this service for sharing shorter links
The email services of Hotmail, Gmail and AOL mail service are also allows users for sending short links and there are a large number of social media and search engine website that allow to share these shorter links made on “goo.gl”
The application of Google link shortener for chrome has permitted the users to create custom keyboard shortcut. When you will use the app your permission will be necessary to get the link of the page that you want to make shorter.
With the application you just need to clink the button placed on the right top of your screen and you will get the short url which is originally too long.
Advantages of Google URL shortener:
· The search engine is providing us the reliable service with good uptime
· There are many link building services are using Google link shortener for different purposes
· In case the short URL is affected by the malware or containing a spam website it will warn you
· You can work with more speed with fast motion on short URLs your work that would take some minutes it will be done in just few seconds.
· If you shared a short link with your friends on social network or via email you can track the number of clicks on your link